TILDEN TOWN BOARD MONTHLY MEETING
Wednesday Jan. 9, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Tilden Town Hall, 10790 100th Avenue, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
- Call monthly meeting to order beginning with the Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call/quorum
- Verification of public notice by Town Board
- Approve the minutes of Dec. 12, 2018 Town Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Fire Department Report
- Highway Department/ Shop Maintenance Report
- Recycling Center Report
- Constable’s Report / Dog complaints
- Clerk’s report: Permits issued, licenses issued, Hall rentals, outstanding bills –
Discussion and possible action on:
1. Judy Roth’s resignation from Tilden Plan Commission and the Tilden Preservation Study Committee.
2. Bartender License applications from Haley K. Gingras and Nicole Leanne Baker.
3. Tilden’s Town Assessor, Prochnow Assessing, asks to schedule Open Book on Friday, April 26th, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. till 1:30 p.m. and Board of Review on Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 from 7 p.m. till 9 p.m.
4. Received from Town Web Design a certified letter about Tilden’s website. To upgrade website (or not) to prevent future problems.
5. Hiring Bruce Web as a snowplow driver
a. Would the Town of Tilden pay for ½ of a CDL license for Bruce Web as a snowplow driver?
6. Reminder that the Caucus Date is set for Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 @ 1 p.m.
a. Nominations for Election of the following Town Offices: Chairperson, (2) Supervisors, Treasurer, Clerk and Constable
7. Road Issues:
a. Any road in the town
b. Bridge Aid requests for this year
8. Public comment
9. Approving the vouchers and transferring funds for the paying of the bills
10.Announcements & items to be placed on upcoming agendas:
11.Set date for next meeting:
Clerk Steven Plendl 715-529-7438